Playlist Thursday: Wisdom Teeth Tunes

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello friends, I am going to make this post very brief because I am either about to throw up because of medication nausea, or fall asleep at any moment because of medication nausea. Let's hope I just fall asleep. I don't handle medication well. I get pretty picky and anxious. Bless my mother's heart. I bet she's praying that she never has to deal with this ever again. Dear sister, get your wisdom teeth out as soon as you can. Don't wait.

So here are some tunes that haven't irritated me while I've been in bed all week.

1. Devil On My Shoulder by Orla Gartland

"Will I make my own path, or wander where I'm thrown?"

2. Home by Phillip Phillips

Thank you Olympics commercials for this one. Love it.

3. Mykonos by Fleet Foxes 

I might just like Fleet Foxes more than Mumford & Sons now. There is a lot less angst in their music and the lead singer's voice is more mellow.

4. Slow it Down by The Lumineers

Hmm...I just love The Lumineers now. Love, love, love.

5. Another Night by Emme Packer

"There ain't no rest for the wicked, and there's sure no rest for me. But I can do another night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground