Playlist Thursday: Songs on Repeat

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oh how I have strayed from my regular Fall/Wintertime Playlists. Oh well. These songs will do. After all, they have been on repeat quite frequently.

1. Michicant (Bon Iver Cover) by Kina Grannis 

"Love could hardly leave the room...with your heart." 

2. Blood Bank (Bon Iver Cover) by Kina Grannis

"I'm in love your honor...I'm in love with your cheeks." 

3. Family Portrait by Radical Face 

"And I became a little terror..." 

If you are going to listen to at least one of these songs...let it be this one. It is so incredibly emotional and tragically beautiful. Really though. 

4. Heart of Stone by Iko 

"Honey, you're a shipwreck, with your heart of stone. You could dry a river, with your heart of stone."

5. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

"Think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky."

6. What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey 

"We don't stick together, 'cause we put love first."

7. Ride by Lana Del Rey 

"I hear the birds on the summer breeze, I drive fast. I am alone at midnight. Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I got a war in my mind so... I just ride"

I just cry whenever I hear this. Feel free to mute the audio at 3:42-3:44. 

8. Smother by Daughter 

And if you don't cry when you listen to Ride, you'll cry when you listen to this.

1 comment:

  1. Kina Grannis... She has been amazing me lately and I love these new ones you just introduced me to :) I hope you had a good week Dani.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground