Songs I can't get out of my head...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

1. Everything by Ron Pope

"In the letter that you wrote me last, there were words that burned to hear, and red lipstick on the mirror. You said loving me is a great mistake, ‘cause I have never loved myself, and I am sorry if you felt, but maybe you could offer help to someone like me."

2. Meaning by Gavin DeGraw 

3. Hourglass by Sleeping at Last 

""Time heals all." according to these greeting cards. Oh how we'd rather time resets. If we could turn the hourglass, we would. If we could move a grain of sand, we would. If we could find our way back, we would."

4. Ain't it Fun by Paramore 

"Ain't it fun? Living in the real world?" 

This is my anthem right now. 

5. I'll be Waiting by Adele

Oh Adele. I have the biggest girl crush on you.

"I'll put my hands up, I'll be somebody different I'll be better to you." 

6. Youth by Daughter

7. Now is the Start by A Fine Frenzy 

"Kiss, with a mouthful of shooting stars." 

8. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato 

This also might be my latest auto-tuned anthem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground