Wishlistin' every day...

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This week has been beyond emotionally draining and stressful. It's like I hit a brick wall, did a full front flip and rolled down a mountain on the other side. Not even exaggerating. So I have wishlist because retail therapy can only fix me. Just kidding, I'm just obsessed with The J.Crew Factory Outlet store right now. Can't you tell?

Tops


Don't you just love white in the summer? 
2
New obsession: Polka dots. 
3
Told you. 
4 // One in every color, please!?
5
Throw it over a swimsuit. Throw it over denim shorts. Throw it over a dress. Tuck it in. It's perfect. 
6
That pop of color. *drools*
7
For some reason, I see this with cut offs, a flouncy white shirt, and some ratty vans. A bonfire. Some mallows and some grahams, and a whole lotta laughter. 
8
I NEED this. Big graphics on shirts are a weakness. I have none of them but I've always wanted them. 


Skirts // Dresses 

9
I am obsessed with this poppy print. 
10
Like I said, polka dots. 


Accessories 

11
I love fan stone necklaces, what can I say? 


Shoes

12
Black and white flats are closet basics. Now you can have two in one. 
13
I have these in nude, now I need them in bright persimmon. 

14
This shade of nude is perfect for my skin tone. J.Crew you are now my place for nude shoes. 

What's on your wishlist?
Are you in love with J.Crew Factory stores?
What would you choose from this wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground