a playlist with some repeats you can put on repeat.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

1. Son My Son by Milo Greene 

There is something so profoundly beautiful about this song that I can't shake it from my playlist any time soon.

2. Stubborn Love by The Lumineers 

This is making it to the radio and I'm a little heart broken but happy at the same time. One of those feelings.

3. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

I forgot how good this song is the other day when it came on the radio and basically everyone in the car started singing along as loud as loud can be. It was magical. 

4. Tired Magician by Lady Danville 

Oh. The loveliest.

5. Give it Up by The Format 

Nate Ruess, ladies and gentlemen, Nate Ruess.

6. No Way Down by The Shins 

This would be the opening song in my movie. Yes, the movie I'm writing in my head. James Mercer is going to do the music. No big deal. 

P.S. This version. Dead. I am dead.

7. Ho Hey by The Lumineers

An oldie but a goodie. I just used that cliche. I will forever be grateful for that Bing commercial. Hipster, I am. And if I were ever to make a wedding playlist on spotify. This would definitely be the first to go on.

If you could make a movie soundtrack...who would do the music? What artists would you want to feature? What have you been listening to? 

Happy listening. 
Stay gold.  

2 comments:

  1. You're right- definitely music soul mates. I remember when you posted Son My Son last week, I cried because I was so happy that you also know Milo. I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know that they have come to Provo. Milo has my heart!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground