Inspired // More Street Style

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello friends!

Sorry I've been slacking on the blog. Lots of assignments. Lots of work to do. But I always love posting my "pinspiration" posts. They are relaxing. Plus, when you're listening to some good music...it just makes you forget about all your troubles.

I absolutely love street style right now, I'm kind of sad that Winter is leaving us, because I feel like layered street style is beyond. But Spring has a new beginning coming for us. For now though, be inspired by these rad looks.


1 // I don't know about you...but I want to look like that when I'm pregnant. Doesn't it make you want to dress like that every day? That striped shirt is so classic, but I love the camo jacket. It adds such a refreshing and cool twist. 
2 // Oh you bet I'll be replicating this look next winter. That plaid skirt and coat....gosh a mighty. 
3 // The perfect winter to spring transition outfit. The coat. The shift dress. The shoes. Golden. 
4 // Can this girl be anymore rad? Like I don't even think so. I want to be her...and I don't even know her. 
5 // Um. Those sneakers. The whole thing actually. 
6 // Oh my stars. I am seriously crushing on this dress. Crushing major. Like isn't it SO perfectly springy? Agree with me here, ladies. 

p.s. I couldn't find links/sources for all of these images, if you happen to have one...please let me know. I would love to give full credit where it is deserved. (Just so you know...I don't own any of these.) Cool? Cool.

+ s t a y // i n s p i r e d 
 &
+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground