Friday Favorites: Get Colorful This Weekend

Friday, March 28, 2014

p h o t o 
Here's your goal for the weekend. Get colorful. For those in Utah County, the Festival of Colors is happening TOMORROW! Holi, a celebration of color. You will literally get colorful, with gunk up your nose and your ears. Super great. An alternative? Paint a picture, go to Color Me Mine, write some thank you notes, smile, laugh, watch an artsy movie. Tyler and I are going to a friend's baby shower, renting a puppy, and then hitting up Holi Krishna. It's going to be wonderful and lots of fun.

1. How to Build the Perfect Wardrobe

2. BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of my absolute favorites.

3. Dreams // One of my favorite songs done absolutely perfectly. It's the dreamiest. No pun intended.

4. I want everything. 

5. Don't clutter your fridge with these kitchen essentials. 

6. A new cookie recipe that will leave you eating the whole batch in one sitting.

7. Who would not want this bag for spring?

8. WARNING: This article may be triggering...but it's powerful.

9. I got Mindy Kaling and I am so happy about it.

10. Oh how I needed these hair hacks. 

11.  Love. Love. LOVE. 

12. Lisa Eldridge is a women's women. I love her looks. 

13. 10 Drugstore finds that you should know about. 

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground