Inspired // Sweet Simplicity

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


1 // The other day, on Twitter, someone said that they couldn't take girls over twenty who wear ripped jeans seriously. I beg to differ. Ripped jeans are gold and very serious.

2 // I love sweet dresses like these with beautiful details.

3 // Daily Uniform status right there.

4 // Despite the fact that her knees are double-jointed her outfit is double awesome. I love short-sleeve sweaters and jean shorts in the Spring and Summer.

5 // So perfect and put together. Also, take me where she is right now.

6 // Fresh whites are so awesome.

7 // Oversized gray. And a little shy. It's lovely.

8 // I need some sneakers in my life.

9 // Be still my heart. That sundress.

+ s t a y // i n s p i r e d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground