Wishlist Wednesday // J.Crew. It's all J.Crew.

Thursday, May 15, 2014


1 // There is something special about a slouchy t-shirt with striped french words on them. I kid you not, they are real special I tell you. 

2 // Florals are always in. Don't deny it, people. Just embrace it. 

3 // A-MA-ZING. Just because you are. 

4 // *GASP* So perfect. 

5 // *MORE DRAMATIC GASP* Even better!!

6 // Well of course this is on a wishlist of Dani Abbo. 

7 // Metallic Birkenstocks, get in my closet!

8 // You too, patent leather Birkenstocks! You too! 

+ h a p p y // w i s h i n g 


+ s t a y // g o l d  

1 comment:

  1. As it always should be. J Crew can do no wrong. Number 4 is my favorite! With that, I think I have some online shopping to do...:) xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground