Oh dear...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh dear is right! I have started a blog! Can you believe it? I actually gave in and decided to enter the blogsphere. Mind you, it will take some time for me to start posting regularly. I'm still trying to figure stuff out. Like I want a link to my pinterest and tumblr. I still need to decide what I will be blogging. Style/Lifestyle? College life? Life in general? My summer break? We'll see. Heh I am new to this. I will be contacting my other blogger friends for help. So until then, enjoy life, eat good food, and I will see you when I see you.
Peace lovely people!

7 comments:

  1. oh you are going to love it. truly. and I say "all of the above". blog about it all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! The more and more I think about it, the more I want to just blog about everything. Yes it definitely worked! Thanks for the follow!!!! xx

      Delete
  2. p.s. I tried to join your site ... not sure if it worked or not? hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! Feel free to write about anything you'd like. I've written a few articles for Minted Magazine that may give you some guidance. I will follow your blog and hope you follow mine! :D

    Luce
    www.houseofhemingway.com

    http://www.mintedmag.com/2012/03/become-a-social-media-maven/

    http://www.mintedmag.com/2012/02/what%E2%80%99s-in-a-brand-anyway/

    Hope they help you and if they do, leave me a comment there too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the articles. I will definitely give them a good look! AND thanks for the follow. I will definitely follow yours and leave some comments. :D xx

      Delete
  4. ahhhhhhh how fun! It took me a while to get into the swing of things as well on blogger. But I love it now! It is so much fun and let me tell you, the people on here...they are SO NICE! Can't wait to read your next post!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, THANK YOU for being so nice! I am already having a wonderful experience. Hopefully I can start posting soon. xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground