Playlist Thursday- That's not an alliteration!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I figured out what I wanted to post for Thursdays! As you can tell, it's a playlist! I love music and I love sharing music that I love with others. Want to see two previous playlists? Go to my tumblr where I originally posted them. If we don't have the same taste in music...I'm sorry. I am always willing to hear something new though, so you should tell me some of your favorite songs at the moment! One more thing before I get started, I will try to post links to every song or the album they come from, but if I forget, they are all VERY easy to find on Spotify, Youtube, or any other music app you might have.

1. Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye feat. Kimbra

I think I will NEVER get tired of this song. I like the original and the original only.

2.  Eyes Wide Open- Gotye

3.  I Feel Better- Gotye 

4. In Your Light- Gotye

5. Bronte- Gotye

As you can see I have really been loving me some Gotye this week...practically this whole month. All of the songs above are from his new album Making Mirrors. 

Every single one of these songs shows that he can sing just about any style. It's really awesome. He is so much more than "Somebody.."

6. If Only I- Jon Mclaughlin

I LOVE his voice, plus he sings "So Close" from Enchanted. If you loved that song I think you will love his other songs.  I actually have a link of this for you. It is my favorite song at the moment and I decided to tell the tumblr world about it.

7.  Rules- Jayme Dee

This song is from the album The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond.
I love the whole album because it embodies the Hunger Games so well, but this song really sticks out to me. I want Jayme Dee to release an album because I would listen in a heartbeat.

8. Beautiful- Brett Hite

I cannot get this one out of my head. Brett Hite...you're a ginger and you're very good looking. Let's be friends. You can sing to me all day and I will bake you cookies or somethin'. If you doubt me...listen.

Well that's all for today. Hope you all find something you might like. Remember to comment below with your favorite songs at the moment. Then stay tuned tomorrow for my Friday Favorites.

xx-Dani

3 comments:

  1. You know what, Dani? You post things that I love to read about. Thank you. I love all these songs! YOU'RE A BOMB, SISTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I am basically crying right now because this was like the best comment ever made ever...because it was so nice. Karly YOU'RE A BOMB! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground