Terrific Tuesday #1

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To help me post regularly enough on this blog, I decided to come up with fun little alliterations for the titles of my posts. Monday Musings (Medieval Monday), Terrific Tuesday, Wednesday Wishlists, Thursday doesn't have one, Friday Favorites. Ya catch my drift? Yeah so today was supposed to be Terrific Tuesday #1...but I realized that my Tuesday hasn't been so terrific. I want to post something positive and uplifting to you today, but I'm not feeling that way. How am I supposed to do that?

This icky feeling I have started yesterday evening. I realized how much of a loser I am now that I am not away at school. I realized how little I do at home and how it's hurting me spiritually and in fact physically. I realized that I really needed a job other than teaching piano part time on the side. My job search as of today...is not going well. I know it has only been a day but seriously no one is hiring, and it is very discouraging. I am just hoping and praying that things will work out. If they don't...then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I was meant to teach piano this summer. I miss school. I miss my friends. I miss some of the freedoms. I guess I'll just try a little harder and work a little harder to make myself useful while I'm jobless. Wish me luck!

Gee, I'm sorry that this post is so mopey. It's supposed to be TERRIFIC TUESDAY! So...I am going to look through my files on my computer and find you a lovely picture/quote.
I will be honest. Just looking at this makes me feel brighter. Shake it Out is one of my favorite Florence + the Machine songs. I need to listen to it and take the advice that is found in the lyrics. 

Chin up Dani! Things will work out. They always do. Have a terrific Tuesday everybody. See you tomorrow with a Wishlist.

3 comments:

  1. Florence + the Machine = THE SHIZ. Don't worry about being "mopey." This blog kinda acts as your journal in a way! It's an outlet for your feelings and mind poop! And you'll be able to look back on this mind poop and say, "Hey, that wasn't a Terrific Tuesday. THAT WAS A TURDY TUESDAY! But today...TODAY is a beautiful day!"
    It's what blogs are for! Mind poop!!!! And I sure hope you don't mind my using that term---"mind poop." Let me elaborate: it's poop in a good way. And lemme tell ya-- this poop has sparkles chiming around it. And it also has the singing voice of Sissel Kyrkjebø.
    So it's fancy, talented, Norwegian, sparkly poop.
    Yeah. . . Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO right. Wow that really was so spectacular. Mind poop? No big deal! Karly I seriously love you.

      Delete
    2. Ahaha, thank you. I LOVE YOU, TOO, WOMAN!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground