Five Facts, Bloglovin', and a Very Happy Weekend

Saturday, July 14, 2012

1. Favorites stores: The Gap, American Eagle, J.Crew, Madewell, Anthropologie

2. Three items of clothing that I could wear every day of my life:
- Oversized sweaters
-Scarves
-A-line dresses/skirts

3.  I have been playing piano for 11 years.

4. I love to read.

5. I am going to my first concert EVER tonight. So excited.

Also, check out these lovely tumblrs...

-A Year of Words
-Trappers and Woodsmen (I like beards okay?)
-Lyla & Blu
-All is Love (I have mentioned Talor's blog before...but it's so beautiful that I will always share it with you.)
-Hermit
-Small Joys: Le Belle Coeur
-Le Petit Cochen
-Arbitrary Nonsense
-Bucolic Beauty

That's all for today. I hope you all have a happy weekend. Take time to rest, dance in the rain (it's raining a lot here), eat something yummy, and laugh a lot. Remember to relax. That's why God blessed us with weekends. I think so anyway. I love hearing about you so comment below. Again, have a happy weekend. See you on Monday. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground