Wishlist Wednesday: SMS

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I have a problem. I love skirts, pants, and shoes more than I love tops. I seriously need to start putting more tops on my wishlists. I did one last week, but it didn't get me in the mood to go shirt shopping. I think I need to go to Forever 21, H&M, Target, etc. and look at a bunch of inexpensive tops. That sounds like a great idea! But for now, I'll just share with you my SMS wishlist. What is SMS you ask? Skirt, Maxi, and Shoes. That's what my wishlist consists of. Before I start though, these two outfits have been my inspiration this week. 
 I love the bohemian vibe from both of these outfits. They are laid back, colorful, interesting, but at the same time so simple. Maxi dresses or skirts come in so many different patterns and colors. They can be dressed up or down, and really they look great any time of day. What has been inspiring you lately?
 Let's get started...

1. Skirt 
London Love Letters by Oasis // Street Scene Skirt
This lovely skirt has the streets of London printed across it. How adorable and chic is that? My kind of skirt right there. Nothing bohemian at all, but this wouldn't be a post by me if it didn't have some A-Line skirt in it.

2. The Maxi 
Blueberry Sangria Dress // Modcloth
If you don't want to go for a crazy color or pattern, a navy maxi dress is the one for you. Navy goes with just about every color ever. It's up there with black and brown. Pair it with some patterned shoes, a funky cardigan, a statement necklace or scarf, and you're good to go.

Campbell Cardigan Sweater Maxi Dress // BB Dakota
I saw this beauty in the store today. I didn't buy it, but I think I might go back and just snatch it up. It's a maxi cardigan. How great is that? It looks super cute with a maxi dress or any dress underneath. It's different and I love it. 

3. SHOES...and lots of them.
Taupe Suede Women's Desert Wedges // TOMS
TOMS just launched their Fall 2012 collection and these were part of the bunch. I don't think I'd fork over $89 for them, but I definitely want some wedge booties now.

Steve Madden // Conncord
Okay now how perfect are these? I also saw them today...and I fell in love. Pictures do not do their sparkle justice. They just sparkle, shine, shimmer, glimmer...all of those things. These are beautiful. And how great would they be with items above? Instead of having a sparkly cardigan, get a sparkly pair of shoes!

Now who doesn't love Dr. Martens? I'm asking a lot of questions today. Okay I know some people don't, but I really love them. I want a pair for fall. I have always loved the floral print ones. In fact, I became friends with this girl because of these. We had never talked before, but we went to school together. One day we were both at Dillard's and she saw me looking at these from afar. The next day she came up to me at school and said, "I don't mean to be creepy, but yesterday I saw you at Dillard's looking at a pair of Dr. Martens. I just knew we had to be friends if you liked shoes that cool." And then...we were friends.
Dr. Martens are known for their durability and quirky but timeless look. I definitely need to invest in a pair of these...One day. Oh and I'll wear them with probably everything. Won't that be great? 

Well that's all for today. If you have anything you've been wishing for comment below or make one of these posts yourself. I would also like to know what you have been inspired by lately. Have a happy Wednesday and stay golden!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground