5 Facts: Eagle Eyes, FNL, Swirl, Lovely Words, and A Laugh

Monday, October 29, 2012

I don't really have a musing for you today. If you want to see a more personal/ranty post, visit my tumblr. There you can get a scoop into the mind of Dani Ruiz when I don't have an adequate musing for you. Instead, I thought it would be cool to do a long lost 5 Facts for you today.

Fact #1: I developed a deep love for the TV show Friday Night Lights. Over the summer, Valley Boy (Or Jarett whatever you want to call him) got me hooked. I have never been so dedicated to a show. Really though. There is something about football, cute guys, and the most perfect couple in TV history. If you have Netflix, go watch it. Or maybe wait until Christmas Break if you're in college or you won't get anything done because it's just that good. So yes, fact #1 I have a very devoted relationship with Friday Night Lights. Matt Saracen and Luke Cafferty all the way people. All the way. No regrets.

Fact #2: Every time I have the choice between vanilla, chocolate, and swirl...I choose swirl. There is no other option. You get the best of both worlds without the creepy blonde wig or horrible singing voice. (I hope you all chuckled at my Hannah Montana reference.)

Fact #3: I got offered a position on American Eagle's Style Panel "Eagle Eyes." I still had to fill out an application, but unfortunately, it didn't work out. I am so grateful for the opportunity though, and I hope there will be more in the future. It would be wonderful to work for AE one day.

Fact #4: Sometimes I snort...when I laugh. It's incredibly embarrassing, but quite funny.

Fact #5: I am a sucker for beautiful words, beautiful quotes, the loveliest of words. So if you ever have anything lovely that you think I'd like, please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground