Wishlist Wednesday: Quite Possibly My Favorite Wishlist So Far

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another wishlist for you today, and like the title says, it's my favorite wishlist that I have made so far.

Studs, Sequins, and Sparkle

 
1 // 2 // 3

Lovely Blouses


1 // 2 // 3 //

Each one of these could easily be a closet stable. They could go with everything.

 Cool Accessories


 1 // 2

Fall/ Winter Dresses


 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

I really miss wearing dresses. I'm thinking that I need to start styling my spring dresses for fall and winter. Who is with me? Or you could just splurge on these neutral numbers.

What have you been wishing for lately? 
What have you been inspired by?
Is there anything you would wear from this wishlist? 
Let me know in the comments below. 
Happy wishing!
Stay golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground