Inspiration

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This outfit is straight up the coolest. Her Valentino heels make me want to cry and those jeans? And the layers? It's straight up street style perfection. Pinned from here

 I have always been so hesitant when it comes to ripped jeans, but these ones are awesome. And of course, I'm super obsessed with the layers. Layers are everything to me. Originally, pinned this edgy beauty from here.

 Simple and stylish, that's how I like it. Everyone should run out and get those heels, the skirt, the clutch, and the chambray shirt. You can never go wrong with any of these pieces. Pinned from here.

 Me in a dream. She is the most beautiful. The most. Sienna Miller and her floppy hat were pinned from here.

 Can I be her when I'm older? That's all I want. The Sartorialist gets the best pictures.

So basically I wish to be all these beautifully dressed women. Is that too much to ask for? 
What has inspired you today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground