My man, Bob.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Something that people don't know about me. I'm in love with Bob Marley. His Legend album got me through my group campaign for public relations. And when you have Bob Marley, you have to have Matisyahu and Trevor Hall and Ben Harper and good ol Jack. Jack Johnson.

1. Buffalo Soldier by Bob Marley

I.AM.OBSESSED. 

2. Redemption Song by Bob Marley

I just think of I Am Legend and I cry a little bit. 

3. No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley

The best. 

4. One Love by Bob Marley

5. Time of Your Song by Matisyahu 

Favorite of all time.

6. Jerusalem by Matisyahu

This version takes the cake though. 

7. Te Amo by Trevor Hall

My heart just melted into a puddle of love juice. It does that a lot. 

8. In The Colors by Ben Harper

I don't care if this doesn't sound like a wedding song...it will be played at my wedding. Sometime during it and everyone will sway and dance along to it and it will be perfect.  You know what's funny? When I scrolled down to look at the comments, a lot of people said this was their wedding song. Musical soul mates? Yes.

9. Never Know by Jack Johnson

You know the song is good if you and your FHE brothers are all singing along to it while indexing. 

10. You and Your Heart by Jack Johnson

I'm in some serious love. 

11. If I Had Eyes by Jack Johnson 

Let the chill out commence! It's Friday Eve! See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground