OH! This weather!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorite #1: This weather is fantastic! I love seeing people in flip flops. I love seeing every single girl in a skirt. And TOMS are back! This weather is the best. Literally. The best.

Favorite #2: Emilee Gailey. That girl. I love her to pieces. She is the loveliest.

Favorite #3: Little Caeser's Pizza. Right down the street and hot and ready.

Favorite #4: My group for my PR Campaign. They are SO hilarious. There is only pure joy when we are together. Plus, we have a kick-A campaign.

Favorite #5: Costa Vida Sweet Pork Burritos! Yes they deserve to be a proper noun! Seeing Mindy Gledhill's husband buying her an enchilada. Getting free chips and salsa at Costa Vida.

Favorite #6: Not getting my dream job and realizing that there is something else out there for you.

That's all for today. What were the highlights of your week?

Have a happy and safe weekend!

Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground