sorry i'm so inconsistent

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I fail at blogging. I do. All of the successful bloggers I've talked to have told to always be consistent and I never am. Even when I promise to be. Sorry, friends. I'm going to do a Friday Favorites on a Saturday night anyway, because I really feel like doing it right now because I have two favorites that are just dear to my heart and they are....

My roommates, Kaitlyn and Makenna.
Boy, do I love these ladies. Kaitlyn has the best heart. She is tender and she is always there to listen. She is always there to give the best advice and tell you what you need to hear. Not what you want to hear, but what you NEED to hear. Now Makenna, Makenna is a work of art. A real treasure. And I mean it. That girl is something else and she never fails to help me work on my six pack. She is hilarious and special and wonderful. She has an opinion and she isn't afraid to share it. We also have great late night talks and I love her. I love them both. And now I am done. Who were your favorite people this week?

Have a safe and happy weekend. Until later. Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground