For the rainy days....

Thursday, April 11, 2013

All songs can be accompanied by Rainymood or the weather outside.

1. If I had a Boat by James Vincent McMorrow 

2. I Can't Make You Love Me/ Nick of Time by Justin Vernon

3. We Found Each Other in the Dark by City and Colour

4. You & I by Local Natives 

5. Airplanes by Local Natives 

6. Hurtful by Erik Hassle 

One comment on this one, I was walking home from campus, listening to my iPod and this song popped up on shuffle. I listened to this song NON-STOP senior year.  Oh the memories.

7. A Little Fall of Rain by Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne 

Yeah....all I do is listen to Les Mis. 

8. We Both Know by Colbie Caillat and Gavin Degraw

9. Colombia by Local Natives 

10. Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes 

11. Darcy's Letter by Dario Marianelli

12. Hiding Out by Sucre

If I could sound like anyone...it would be like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground