Just Give Me A Reason

Thursday, April 4, 2013

By the title you'll know what my #1 song of the week/month/year/lifetime is...

Why don't we just get started?

1. Just Give Me A Reason (Featuring Nate Ruess) by Pink

"We're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again."

Why must Pink always come out with a song that I just fall in love with? It happens all the time...and I'll admit, I think Nate Ruess is a dreamboat.

2. This I Promise You by N*Sync

Makenna and I sang this song last night and talked about how she would play Lincoln Logs and Legos with her siblings while listening to it. I laughed so hard. I love her. 

Well, that's just about it because let's be honest...I've been listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack like it's my religion. I should really start listening to something other than Russell Crowe and his rocker voice.

What are your favorite songs at the moment? Are you forming a Spring playlist? Comment below and stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground