Friday Favorites are in order again...

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I haven't written one of these posts in a long time. It's time for a new one. It's Saturday. I know. Haven't you gotten used to this already?

1. Latin dancing for the big brother's birthday. Kaitlyn, Tyler and I got into the civic and made our way to Ogden to Latin dance the night away and it was truly magical. Have I ever told you that my parents are amazing dancers? They are and they can get anyone to dance. Even if you have no rhythm at all, they will get you to dance.

2. Being taken by surprise. I love surprises.

3. Loving talks with your ever so wise father.

4. Girls Night with Mak and Kaitlyn. Parental Guidance (perhaps the cheesiest movie in the whole history of cheesy movies) and Pizza Pie Cafe.

5. Aren't kisses on the cheek the cutest?

6. Ducky Derby with Dr. Jones.

7. Talor Cunningham. That's all. She is the best.

8. Get Lucky and The Format

What were your favorites of the week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! It was fun, and you're right... the parents have an uncanny ability to get people to dance!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground