Oh what shall I say.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's been a while. During my hiatus, I have driven across 4 states to the beautiful state of California. I went to the happiest place on earth, I ate lots of In-n-Out and Mexican food. I met some parents and a dog. I even got in a car accident, but the beach was way better than that so let's focus on the salt air and breezy hair. Because it was bomb. As Newport is.

So that's what I did, and yesterday I was going to write but I didn't, because my back hurt (whiplash is a ....I won't say it because I go to BYU and that's not how we do.) So I'll just write another update today. And hopefully it's terrific.

So I work here on campus. So I start sentences with SO a lot. I just realized that, just noticed it. I work here and it's the greatest job I could ever have. It is the most fulfilling thing and it has been consuming my life, but that's okay because I get paid to be a peer mentor. To be a a guide, to be a friend, to be a scholar coach. It's the coolest and I love it. And I want it forever. I mean, that won't be possible, but it's totally cool and I just wanted to say that I have the best job ever. I grow spiritually each and every day and I get to meet the most beautiful and cool people. And yeah. So there.

One more thing. Tyler got a job. You know what that means. That's all. Stay gold. Stay happy. Stay terrific and stay tuned for some wishlistin' tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. He got a job, so what does that mean?

    Less time you'll be spending together?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground