Chill in the air.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Mak and I sleep with our window open and it is incredibly refreshing, except in the mornings, I wake up and my toes are popsicles. Mostly I would complain that I'm way too cold, but then I realize... "Oh my gosh! Fall is here. I'm just gonna wrap myself up in my comforter and catch a few more minutes of shut eye." Those are the best moments. The most refreshing. The most lovely. Those moments where you recognize change. The changing of seasons is a beautiful thing, and Fall is probably the best.

Well with the changing season, comes changes in life. Yesterday, Tyler and I made a big step in our relationship and I'm sure you'll see what I mean later in the week. I would love to be able to write big posts this week, but that probably won't happen. I just want all of you to know that I'm grateful for this weather. I'm grateful for the weather in my life...and when I say that I mean the changes and the warm moments, the cold moments, the windy moments, the rainy moments, and the sunny ones too. Thanks for reading. Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground