Friday Favorites on a Saturday

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm already slacking. I already used this title once before. Oh well. Have a wonderful, safe, and happy weekend. Stay gold.

1. Maggie Sottero 

2. For the Home.

3. Ei-O!

4. Bastille Goes Miley!

5. Bows! For a wedding perhaps?

6. The prettiest.

7. These shoes were made for walking. Comfortable walking, that is.

8. As the Paula Dean meme once said, "Butter is everything, B!"

9. Lonesome Dreams. Talk about a music video.

10.  Dreamy ankle straps.

11. *Drool*

12. I wasn't a veil girl, but now I am.

13.  Not a link, but yesterday I realized something...as a soon to be bride, I have gotten caught up in doing things that people expect me to do. Planning a wedding around other people and not myself or Tyler. Yesterday I realized that I really had to stop doing that. I had to stop selling my wedding short. I had to stop worrying about what everyone else thought. I had to stop worrying what everyone thought about my dress and if I changed up my aesthetic a bit. It's my wedding...and I really don't care if you don't like it. Or if you think everyone has my dress or if it's not what I originally wanted. It's my perfectly special day. It's my sealing and that is the most important part. It is going to be perfect and beautiful to me and that is what matters. Is anyone else with me on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground