Oh hello there!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My dearest friends,

Just last night...I actually yearned to write a blog post. I actually felt this burning desire to do it RIGHT AWAY. Oh how this blog has been better to me than I ever thought it would be. It has been the perfect outlet of expression and happiness. Blog sap!?! Of course.

So this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but as I was walking up to campus with the sky so blue, and the mountains so orange and the leafs so yellow and crunchy, I was thinking what a wonderful world! What a beautiful place. What a beautiful life. Life is good and everything will work out.

Sure Tyler and I need to start paying a huge sum of money for Rent...but we can find someone to buy my contract. A way will be provided. How could there not be a way? There will be someone who wants it. It will all work out. I just have to keep saying it because sometimes I don't believe it and sometimes I get incredibly discouraged and unhappy about how things are going...but I have to remain happy and positive and kind. Even when I don't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground