Discovering...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I've been making discoveries lately. I am not much of an explorer, but here are a few things that I have found.

The shoulder and crook of the neck are meant for heads to nestle in to. They are meant for that sweet moment when you grab the arm of the person you love, hold it close to your heart, and rest your head in that perfect little crook and it just fits so perfectly that you found a sweet little piece of heaven. Thank you Heavenly Father for creating bodies to fit perfectly together. It's a miraculous thing really, men cannot be alone. Oh how beautiful.

If you don't have something nice to say...don't say it at all. I don't know why I always have to discover this little tidbit but it's a lifelong truth.

That November doesn't let Fall last very long. November takes it's little hands and rips off the leaves and then the wind sweeps them along the cold ground so your feet aren't able to crunch them ever so nicely. So you are left to admire the trees that are wise and let their leaves change color for a little bit long and stay on the branches a little bit longer. And you can look at pumpkins for a bit before snow comes on over and kicks them out. I have a love hate relationship with November because sometimes it oversteps it's boundaries. It's alright though. I love seasons anyway.

I need to be patient. More patient with myself. More patient with the circumstances of mortal existence. More patient with wedding plans and the perfect shoes and beautiful cover up that just seems to be hiding away. Patience is a virtue and it will never hurt you.

SLAB is JUST as good the next day.

Sometimes all you need is a little bit of Red Robin. Here I come Whiskey River Chicken Burger.

What are some discoveries you have made recently? Feel free to share. 
Stay gold, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground