Valentine's Gift Playlist

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I got Tyler CD's for Valentine's Day. It was a gift to myself, because we get to listen to them in the car. Killed two birds with one stone. Staying rad one day at a time.

1. Everlasting Light by The Black Keys

"Let me be your everlasting light. Your sun when there is none. I'm a shepherd for you, and I'll guide you through. Let me be your everlasting light."

The Black Keys...the dreamiest of dreamboats.

2. Howlin' For You by The Black Keys

3. Tighten Up by The Black Keys

In love.

4. Things We Lost in the Fire by Bastille

5. The Silence by Bastille

Bonus tracks are so beyond.

6. Flaws by Bastille

7. Shot at the Night by The Killers

8. Read My Mind by The Killers

Tyler's favorite.

9. When You Were Young by The Killers

My favorite.

10. Don't You Want Me by Bahamas and The Weather Station

Uh. This is greatness. So is the whole Walter Mitty soundtrack.

11. Tin Lover by The Paper Kites

Always have, always will love The Paper Kites.

12. Adore You by Miley Cyrus

Don't judge. This is stuck in my head like every morning. Plus it's sexy. Yeah, I said that. AGAIN! Eh, it's Valentine's Day. Whateverrrr.

Happy listening. Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground