Friday Favorites: Because we all know that we want that Anthropologie dress...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

And the candles. Oh man...I lusted after Volcano for SO long, but how could I even justify buying a $28 in the most beautiful jar? I couldn't. So what did I do? I waited. I waited and my patience was rewarded because I got one from my roommate for a wedding present. Of course, she's a gem, I tell you.

Speaking of weddings. Tyler and I reached our two months yesterday. Hey Ty, I know you're reading this so here are two pictures that make up my feelings for these two month.

p h o t o 
p h o t o 
So what are your plans for the weekend? Tyler and I are going to an Oscar viewing party, we are even filling out ballots. I'm super partial to Jennifer Lawrence and Captain Phillips, but I have a feeling Gravity and 12 Years a Slave are going to sweep it. I don't know. You never know, muchachos...American Hustle could make it...which would make me so happy. Are you so mad Tom Hanks didn't get any love? And the original song nominations kind of miff me. Don't get me wrong, I love "Let It Go" but "I See Fire" and "Fare Thee Well" deserved something big time. Anyway, Oscars mini rant done. We also have to go grocery shopping really bad. Oh and homework. Homework has to be done. You know the drill.

Anyway, enjoy the favorites.

1. After a long hiatus Beck is back with a new album. You'll love it, I promise.

2. And if you are looking for some weekend jams? Look no further than Bastille's album Bad Blood. 

3. A hilarious commentary on Anthropologie. Like, it's beyond true, and you ALL know it.

4. Are you going to be all over the sneaker trend? I sure am.

5. Do you suffer from any of these?

6. And my favorite sneaker of all... 

7. LC, represent!

8. I might have shared this before, but I love it so much that it can be shared again. Perfect for Oscar season anyway!

9. Bring back the Olympics! Bring them back! Bring them back!

10. Trying this next I make a turkey sandwich.

11. I cannot get enough of Lupita Nyong'o. She is the epitome of style, class, grace, wisdom, AND inspiration.

12. Ty and I JUST made these. So delicious. Make sure you have 1-2 hours to spare...they are worth it, I promise.

13. Celebrities with ink?! Wow!

Honorable mention: Orange cuties. Orange as can be.
+ h a p p y  //  w e e k e n d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground