Terrific Tuesday // Some words.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


1 // I have found this to be so true. I hope that I can always see the beauty in others. I am striving to work on that each and every day. I used to be surrounded by people who always saw the negative in others, they always had something negative to say about someone who was different than they were. Sometimes, I would play along...and it hurts my heart that I would do that. I am going to try my hardest to be the kindest, and even if someone annoys me or makes me feel disgruntled...I am going to try to be patient and see them in the most beautiful ways.

2 // Go ahead. Do it.

3 // Yes, and yes. This is truer than true. Negative people are not important and they never will be.

+ h a p p y // t u e s d a y 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground