Friday Favorites // Saturday Edition

Saturday, June 21, 2014

p h o t o 
Is that embroidery art dreamy, or what?

1 // Taylor Swift.

2 //  Have you seen My First Year? It's incredible and made me all weepy and nostalgic.

3 // A slam poem I think every girl and guy needs to hear.

4 // Well, it's not about you. 

5 // Yogurt confetti!? 

6 // Coffitivity 

7 // Rainymood 

8 // The perfect playlist for #6 and #7.

9 // Not saying I'm filled with regret, but if I could do my wedding dress again...I would go for this simpler and cheaper alternative. Plus, it screams Newport Beach.

10 // What national park should you visit this summer? 

11 // Fab.

12 // My goal in life. 

13 // My pizza dough recipe. 

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 

&

+ s t a y // g o l d

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground