Playlist Thursday // Jolene

Thursday, June 19, 2014

p h o t o 

Ray Lamontagne combined with Rainymood. Oh it's perfect. Makes me wish a little for the Fall. He is coming to Utah this Summer, to Red Butte Gardens, and of course the tickets are sold out. Oh well. Enjoy my favorite song by him in this playlist.


" I found myself face down in the ditch, booze in my hair and blood on my lips. A picture of you holding a picture of me in the pocket of my blue jeans. Still don't know what love means...Jolene." 


Guys. The saxophone. M83 is so good. Also...so was Divergent. Cheesy but so good. So cheesy. 


"What's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me, and I think maybe we should stick together." 


"When I give my heart...it will be completely. And the moment I can feel that, you feel that way too. Yes, when I give my heart to you." 



"Call it magic. Call it true. Call it magic when I'm with you. And I just got broken...broken in two. Still call it magic when I'm next to you." 



"I ain't living in the dark no more; it's not a promise I'm just gonna call it." 

+ h a p p y // l i s t e n i n g 


+ s t a y // g o l d


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground