Friday Favorites // Birth/Labor Day Weekend

Friday, August 29, 2014

p h o t o
I am so ready for Fall. So. I am ready to pull out the layers and parkas and beautiful clothes that are my most favorite to buy. I am also very ready for this weekend. Work has been consuming my life. 7:30am-5:30pm every single day. Lately, I have been feeling like my summer just wasted away these past weeks, but now I feel better because of friends coming over, and Tyler and I actually taking a date to ourselves. We are going to do the classic dinner and a movie. I am all about that life. Oh, we are also celebrating Tyler's birthday this weekend. I am all about that life too. I actually got him some well thought-out gifts. Like I actually really thought of things that we would genuinely want. He's a tough cookie to shop for.

Anyway, what are your plans for the weekend? I hope it's a happy one.  Now enjoy the internet! 

1 // Joanna Goddard has been married for 8 years. Tyler and I have been married for 8 months (yesterday) here's 8 things she has learned about marriage.

2 // Guys. I just really love Amy Poehler.

3 // Naomi Davis (LoveTaza) has been adventuring in Utah, and she has really captured our state beautifully.

4 // One of my dreams is to see all of the beautiful and unique art exhibits that the world has to offer. Have you heard of the rain room a the MoMA? Come back, rain room!

5 // Let us all speak kind words.

6 // I love that a Utah-based photographer did this.

7 // How to save your mood.

8 // 8 Steps to confidence! 

9 // This.

10 // For all the ladies in the place with a budget but the desire to start healthy habits.

11 // I don't care if you think she's a floozy. Queen Bey is major.  I like her. And that's that.

12 // If you are looking for the Labor Day Deals. 

13 // A fall wardrobe staple. 

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 


+ s t a y // g o l d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground