Numbers, letters, learn to spell...

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nouns and books and show and tell.

Fall is here. Hear the yell. Back to school. Ring the bell. Brand new shoes. Walking blues. Climb the fence. Books and pens.

I can tell that we are gonna be friends.

Yes, I can tell that we are gonna be friends.

Except my Suzy Lee is named Tyler and we aren't climbing a lot of fences to get to school. Just hills and really bad Provo, UT traffic. No but really. I already miss construction. I will take that over hoards of students and cars.

Ok enough of this complaining.

I just wanted to jump on here and say that I have a pretty loaded schedule this Fall. I'm writing for the school newspaper. How's that for a junior high overachiever dream? The dreamiest, I tell you.

What I'm really trying to say is that I might now be as present as I want to be. I don't have an Instagram anymore, but I will be going hog wild on Pinterest and Tumblr as usual. Oh and Facebook. Who knows what I'm going to do about that website. Hm. We'll see. But hopefully you can stick around with me.

I can tell that we are going to be friends. Until later gators. Peace.

+ s t a y // g o l d


p.s.  


p.p.s



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground