Wishlist Wednesday // I'm going shopping, yo!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I get to go back to school shopping and I'm pretty stoked about it. Pretty darn stoked. Here are some things I have my eye on.

Oh and this is long. Loooooooooooooong.

1 // Everlane just came out with their Fall Raglan Seed Stitch Sweater, and I am all about that life. I need to branch out. I think this color is called pine. Pine. Trees. I dig. 
2 // The short sleeve sweatshirt is classic, easy, simple, and ever so stylish. Don't you think? 
3 // Of course you need a navy sweater in your closet. 
4 // And a boxy black one. Make no mistake you need one of those. 

5 // Get this. These are at Target right now. 
6 // And these are at the Gap. Talk about beautiful. 
7 // Because I love Vans. And I really want these. And they are affordable. And they are tomboy chic. 
8 // Metallic slip-ons get in my closet. 
9 // I want another pair of black skinnies. 
10 // A classic dark wash is also a must. 
11 // Part of me wishes these weren't cords. Oh wait. Maybe I like them as cords. The more I look at them...the more I like them. 
12 // Another good classic pair. 
13 // Taza has this shirt, therefore; I need this shirt. 
14 // If you want a more refined denim. 
15 // I am so into this red plaid thing. I am so about it. About that life, people. 
16 // This dress! This. You may hate it, but I love it. I want to wear it with my white vans. Gosh I want it so bad. 
17 // This is at old navy for like $10 bucks. Run, don't walk. Go ahead and get it in every color. Also, show this lady some love. These hoodies are darling. 
18 // Gah! This one too! 
19 // A pop of red in a chunky knit. Isn't that fancy? 
20 // I've never been a fan of cropped anyone until I saw this. Now wouldn't it be darling over a dress? 


21 // This has whack reviews, but I don't even care because it's beautiful. 
22 // *sigh* leather goodness. See...my black heart is coming out. 
23 // Oh hello Dani in a sweater! Hello, indeed. 

+ h a p p y // w i s h i n g 


+ s t a y // g o l d 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground