Friday Favorites // Have the best weekend

Friday, January 23, 2015

//
Oh hey friends, what are you doing this weekend? Tyler and I plan on staying in to do lots of homework and eat lots of pizza. That's usually the plan, but we always end up going out somewhere and hanging out with someone. In other news, I'm getting a lob. Yes. A lob. Look it up and have the best weekend.

1 // Some capsule inspiration.

2 // Instead of getting a haircut, maybe I should just do this.

3 // What inspired my "Style Profiles." I love these.

4 // Weird, but I don't care, my current favorite deodorant.  One day I wasn't wearing any perfume or scented lotion or scented anything, except for this and I got so many compliments about it.

5 // Hey Natalie Jean strikes again with one of the best fashion/style posts of all time.  Looks like I know where I'll be shopping in February.

6 // One of my best started up her blog again and it's lovely. The loveliest.

7 // A totally delicious and totally not healthy appetizer or dinner idea. Eat it with tossed salad. It's all divine.

8 // I haven't gotten around to it, but I'm painting my nails this color when I do.

9 // A pretty reminder from a pretty t-shirt.

10 // I throw this striped shirt on every time I'm running late. It just works.

11 // Instead of looking up a lob, just find it here. THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING PEOPLE, and then a few weeks from now I'm going to color my hair. I'm going to do it.

12 // Take all of my money! 

13 // A beautiful friendship.

+ h a p p y // w e e k e n d 

&

+ s t a y // g o l d

p.s. the photo  is Yves Saint Laurent. Doesn't he look like such a graceful and stylish man? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground