Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hi there,

Just thought you should know that I probably won't be blogging for the rest of the summer.

It's a shame. Mostly for Ty because he checks it when he's bored at work, but I really don't have the creative writing bug right now.

This isn't because of recent emotional episodes, it's just it is what it is, ya know?

There was a time when I loved this blog more than anything...where I looked forward to writing a post for it, but I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I wish I did.

I wish I could force something out.

I wish I could write ramblings after ramblings of posts about self-discovery or posts about madewell shirts with the same stripe every week, but I can't.

I barely even pin on pinterest or reblog on tumblr.

I've spent  a lot of days without thinking about Staying Gold.

Like I said..

I'm just not feeling it.

It's not you, it's me. It's always me.

Just so you know, I'm doing okay.

Life is good. My feet hurt a lot of the time, but I'm okay. Anthropologie smells nice as usual.

And I miss all of my friends. I'm better at texting...maybe...sort of... try me.

See ya on Twitter, or Facebook or maybe even Pinterest or somewhere.

Stay gold, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground