Aaaaaand WE'RE BACK!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

//

Hey last time I was here, I was spilling all of my love juices about something quite personal. It felt great and the amount of support I received was incredible. All of you rock. Thanks for reading. Thanks for checking back every so often to see if I wrote something worthwhile (okay so my mom is the only person who did that, but you catch my drift?). 

Let's get down to brasstacks people, I don't have internet in my apartment right now and I won't have it until the 4th of September, THE HORROR! But I totally plan on starting up writing again once I get the interwebz, because after taking a long and much needed break, I'm ready to get back at it again. 

Reunited and it feels so good. 

So here's a question, what would you like me to write about? Any topics or things you want me to talk about? Anything you'd like to see? Let's get this thing rolling. 

Comment below, send me a text or even a Facebook messaged. We're in this together. 

1 comment:

  1. I want you to review things! I know for a fact that you would be phenomenal at that. Movies, music, home decor, makeups, etc. Maybe I could write reviews too?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground