5 Facts Saturdays

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Originally, I was supposed to do a post on my trip to Washington DC, but I decided there will be plenty of times to do posts on DC. There will also be plenty of time to tell you about my "healthy lifestyle goals" that I was telling you about. I think I should put a little more though into those posts, so I'm going to wait a little bit. Instead, I came up with an idea for Saturday posts. It's nothing that you haven't seen before on other blogs, but I think it will be a fun way for ya'll to get to know me better. So today marks the start of 5 facts Saturday. I will share 5 facts with you, they can be fun, random, sad, quirky, interesting, crazy, boring, anything. If you want to know something about me (not that you really do)  comment below with a question OR message me at dellaruiz13@gmail.com.

Fact #1: I LOVE chips and salsa, pizza, and white chocolate macadamia nut Clif Bars. I could live off of those 3 foods. They are probably the least healthy food options in American but...I love them. I will eat them every chance I get.

Fact #2: I am studying Family and Consumer Science Education and I am actually thinking about minoring in communications or something like that. We will see. All I know is that it is the perfect major for me. Food, Family, Children, Teaching, Fashion, Interior Design, who could ask for more?

Fact #3: I love stars. Space, the universe, galaxies, it's all so magnificent to me. Let's go star gazing.

Fact #4: My favorite city in the United States is Washington DC, MD. Especially during the 4th of July. Oh man it is magical.

Fact #5: Favorite flowers: Poppies, Ranunculus, Peonies, and Garden Roses.

Now I want to know about you? Have you any random facts about yourself for me? Comment please!

Have a nice and happy weekend everybody. Stay cool. Be safe. Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Random Megan fact: No matter how hot it is outside I can curl up in a blanket and watch a movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, Washington D.C. is a federal district and not a part of Maryland. Wakka wakka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all these little pieces of you. You seem like a really grateful and vibrant person. I also love chips and salsa....it is literally all I have been eating for the past week. Not kidding. Not even a little. I am addicted. Ahaha! I also love DC. The temple is gorgeous. The entire East Coast is amazing.

    Random facts about Karly Jade:
    1) I am addicted to music. I can't live without it. It keeps my attitude in check.
    2) I LOVE Pixar (just like everyone else in the world) and I want to work for them someday. Their movies--the art, the music, the stories-- are so colorful and magical. I want to be a part of that magic. I want to inspire people and make them happy and excited about life and the arts.
    3) I have been to 37 states.
    4) I always have to pee right after I paint my finger nails. ALWAYS
    5) I am insecure about my height (5 feet 11 inches). And I always have guys shorter than me pursue me. . . phoo.
    6) I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW "MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC." If you haven't watched it, I recommend it. It's funny. It's cute. It's colorful. It's happy. It's wholesome. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karly Jade,

    1. I think I am addicted to music to. Nope I don't think, I know..
    2. Pixar is amazing! I love that you love it. Have you seen Brave yet? I haven't do tell me about it! One day when you are working for Pixar, please still be my friend.
    3. 37? Oh my gosh....that is so fantastic and incredible.
    4. Oh man, whenever I paint my nails there is always something that I need to do after applying the first coat.
    5. My little sister is 4 feet 11 inches. Ya'll should be friends.
    6. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all I have to say about My Little Pont. I love that so much.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground