Monday Musing

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday! The weekend is over and it's time for a new week and a new musing. Here is just a blabber video of my thoughts. It's a rant. It was supposed to be for Facebook but I thought it did justice towards what I have been musing about. We should love what we do. We should do what we love. We should have ambitions and goals. We should NOT put someone down for doing what they love to do. Worry about your own goals and who you are. Stay true. Be you. Woo HOO! Sometimes I get ranty but hey it happens. What have you been reflecting on today? What is on your mind? Comment below! See you tomorrow for TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

p.s. sorry I'm so fidgety in this video. I have zero video etiquette.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dani! When I tell people my major they give me this look that says, "You are such a smart girl, and you are going to school to be a MOM?!?" Yes, I want to be a mom (there is nothing wrong with that), but I can do plenty with my degree. Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground