Wishlist Wednesday: Back to School, Part 2

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

IF YOU WANT TO SEE PART 1, CLICK HERE.
I feel like I'm always making promises to you guys about what I'm going to post. Like my healthy lifestyle/goals post? Yeah whatever happened to that? Oh and what about the Wishlist Wednesday post not on a Wednesday? Well you see, I really did intend to keep those promises, but there is something called moving away from home in a week and that has pretty much been on my mind. PLUS, I got most of my Back to School shopping done clothing wise (I have some other things from my first wishlist that I have my eyes on), so I thought that showing you what I got would make up for NOT posting another wishlist. Some of my wishes were granted so hopefully these pictures do the items justice. And hopefully you can forgive me for not keeping the promises I make. Trust issues? Yeah, I know.

Oh one more thing, I'm thinking about changing my font, because I noticed that a lot of the blogs I follow have the same one, and I thought maybe you'd like to see something different. I know I'd like to see something different. So if my font changes a ton in the next few days, forgive me.

AND one more one more thing...I apologize right now for the poor quality of the pictures. I am not cool like my brother, I don't have a Canon something something that costs $3,000.00. I had to work with what I had. So please don't hate me for the bad quality. I know, I'm a bad blogger.

Just kidding ONE MORE THING, also, be ready for a lot of stripes, and remember everything looks better on than on the hanger. Does that make sense? It should. 

Anyway, ENJOY!
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans from...guess...WALMART! I know I was surprised when I found them. They are EXACTLY like Forever 21 skinny jeans. To keep them in good shape. Wash and then air dry.

A prime example that these look better on. The hanger is too small so it makes them look so frumpy. I got these at RUE 21. Unfortunately, they are not on the website, but I will link you to something similar. If you like the floral jean trend, go to your nearest Rue 21, JC Penney, or Target. They have a bunch of cute and inexpensive styles.

Another Rue 21 purchase that is not on the website. Mustard jeans were the first pair of colored skinnies that I wanted. It was like they were the most popular color when that trend started so I could never find any. I finally found some for $10?!?! Yes! BTW Rue 21 is having a BOGO for $10 deal right now. Here are some similar ones.

That is not a stain on the bottom. that's a dust fleck on my camera lense darn it. As if I didn't love mustard enough, I got a mustard cardigan, and I promise you it looks so much better on. I can't say it enough. This one is from the Gap Factory Outlet. I will probably wear it with just about everything. You can find similar ones here, here, and here.

Undershirts, tank tops in all colors and patterns. These are from The Gap, but you can get undershirts just about everywhere.

I have already worn this shirt and it is one of the most comfortable shirts I own. I love the palm tree screen print. My mom also loves this shirt because she says it reminds her of her home Puerto Rico. Man, wouldn't it be nice to grow up next to the beach? This shirt is by O'NEILL, but I got it at Ross: Dress for Less so I don't know if it will be online, but you can find similar ones here.

It's crooked...grr. Anyway, I got this at the Gap Factory Outlet, but here is a similar top also from The Gap.

I GOT A DENIM VEST! What a style step for me. Be prepared fall/winter sweaters...you will have a new friend. I got this at Ross: Dress for Less for really cheap. Way cheaper than this similar one.

C'est la Vie. LA VIE! // Billabong // Similar

I think this will look SO cute with the mustard cardigan. Ross: Dress for Less // Similar

I have already talked about this one. Got it for half price at Dillards! So worth it.

This cool shirt is reversible! WOO! I have not been able to find anything similar to it.

Another striped shirt. I know. AE // 1

I got this at a local boutique.

Ross: Dress for Less // Similar
Are you ready to go back to school? Bring on the Fall! At least I get to wear boots and cardigans. Right? Comment below and have a grand dippity day.

LOOKING FOR MORE BACK TO SCHOOL POSTS? 
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:

College Fashion
Kailee Mckenzie  (Beware she uses "whenever and but" in the wrong context)
Bree Loves Beauty
Macbarbie07

1 comment:

  1. need to get myself some floral pants. all of these are perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground