Friday Favorites: An Open House and a New Phone

Friday, September 14, 2012

1. The Brigham City Open House
Photo Courtesy of Emilee

I was blown away by the astounding beauty of the Temple. I have only ever been to the Baptismal Fonts of the temples I have been to, and it was such a blessing to be able to see the other rooms. The Sealing Room was beyond gorgeous. I'm just so grateful for temples and the ordinances that take place there. Thank you Emilee, Kaitlyn, and Megan for coming along for the ride.

2. My Brand Spanking New iPhone.
Say Hello to my iPhone 4. An iPhone for 99 cents? Yes please!

Now that I have an iPhone, I have a strong desire to get a Twitter. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

3.  The Sign Game
Word to the wise, don't pick an easy sign, and don't sit in the corner, YOU WILL get tackled by a football player. 

4. Driving
There is something very therapeutic about driving. I want to take a road trip now.

5. DEER BEDS
SO beautiful.

6. The College Life
This will probably be a favorite multiple times. I love being in college. I love learning, I love meeting new people, I love the feeling of adventure.

What were your favorites of the week? Comment below and follow if you'd like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground