Mini Wishlist, Mini Playlist

Friday, September 14, 2012

First things first, my mini wishlist.

1. This Look

2. This Look

3. And This One

4. And let's not forget this one...

Also...

1
 Second things second, a mini playlist.

1. Now by Matt & Kim

Please read the warning before watching the video. Thank you.

2. When You Come Back Down by Nickel Creek

A new band discover. I want to learn how to play the Mandolin now. So lovely.

3. Lighthouse by Patrick Watson

What an interesting song this is. I really love it though, even with the weird twist at the end. His voice is angelic, the piano is like a Winter morning. Please listen with Rainymood. Thank you.

I'll be back tonight with my Favorites. Sorry for being so late on these. Stay golden please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground