Monday Musing: Rest Stop

Monday, September 3, 2012

I have taken a nap every day this week. Every day. One would call me lazy, but I would say I'm being rather productive. You see, I've been thinking a lot about rest this week. Sleeping. Naps. Relaxation. Rest. I've been thinking about how essential it is to life. Really think about it, God gave us a day of rest. Sunday. Now I don't sleep all day Sunday, but I actually put away anything that would cause stress or fatigue. I rest. I take naps during the week, because if I didn't I seriously would be the most sleep deprived person you have ever met. EVERYONE NEEDS TO REST. When you think about it, everyone would be a grumpy mess without naps under cuddly blankets. So if you are a busy bee, if you have anxiety, if you are having a really bad day, if your emotions are running high, take a rest. Take a nap. Sit down, watch a movie, eat a snack, listen to soft music and close your eyes. I'm no expert but I know it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground