Story?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Originally, I was going to post the last part of "My Anxiety Story" today, but I realized that there are many people involved in the last two years of my high school experience that I want to respect and keep off of the internet. I had a lot of anxiety issues that had to do with people that I know can see my blog. I don't want to hurt my friendships with them by bringing up old conflicts or by opening any wounds. I will not be posting the rest of my story because of this. If you want to know more about my Junior and Senior year, feel free to talk to me personally. I always share things with my friends. I just don't want to put something on the internet that might hurt others. Every once and a while you will see a tidbit of those times in a musing or terrific tuesday post, but I just don't feel like it's appropriate to share everything at this time. Thank you for your respect and kindness. Thank you for letting share this story with you. I hope we can all be happy and find hope in hard times. I hope we can become better not bitter. That's all. Have a great weekend. Stay golden. Be safe. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground