Friday Favorites Are in Order...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Well it's Friday friends. Aren't we happy? Isn't this the best day of the week? Yes! Well here are some favorites that I would like to share.

1. Canoe Weddings...or Elopements

Image courtesy of Cup of Jo and Joe Zander Photography

Remember how last week I shared a bunch of links to wedding pictures that made me want to get married in the fall? Well I'm still on that kick.

Oh please just read the whole story, marvel at the beautiful photos. I want a lumber jack checkered dress with a tailored blazer and great boots. Oh and her belt? *drooling* I want to spend the night at a lakeside cabin. I want to be this bride...well without the elopement, I want people there, but seriously she seems so down to earth. I want S'mores at my wedding! I love it. It's incredibly lovely!

2. Also, look at these colorful wedding dresses!

I know, you might be thinking, "Dani, you've got the wedding fever." And I'm going to say, "Yeah that's okay because I'm a college silly student and it happens." 

Anyway ladies, if you don't want to remain in white the whole evening, or if you are going for the not so traditional look , opt for a colorful wedding/reception dress. Who could resist?

3. The Story of Pines from Alison Sudol AKA "A Fine Frenzy"

"And pine she did."

"And so he stayed."

Please watch.

4.  Beautiful Families

Me in a dream. One day...one day.
5. White Barn French Baguette Candle




It has the best buttery sweet scent when it burns. I also mix it with the White Barn Nutmeg and Spice candle..it smells like heaven. Pure heaven. Okay that's an exaggeration, but seriously just go and get these candles now and try it.

6. Late Nights with friends
Oh nights like last night are what I really missed about college. I love that we can have deep conversations and we can laugh, argue, and cry together. I'm so glad that we have to get froyo afterwards, because that's just how we roll. I love the people here. I am so grateful for these blessings.

7.  Rain on the Fall covered mountains.
What a perfect day it was.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. How will you spend it? I will be writing papers...and screaming at Riley Nelson from the 15th row. What were your favorites this week? Stay golden and stay safe! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground