Update

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh hi friends,

I know I have been absent this week, but I have a simple explanation.

Midterms...AND Valley Boy is out servin' the Lord on an LDS Mission.

See you laters had to be said. It's cool. I'm good. It's all about him. And Him. If you know what I mean.

If you want to know my feelings about that you can check out my tumblr for most of the those updates, I like to be private about some things so I'll be limited on my posts about this new adventure in my life and MOSTLY HIS life. I'm so grateful for him, and I am also very proud. What a beautiful sign of obedience, trust, and sacrifice.

I'll be back tomorrow with a Friday Favorites post. Maybe.

Don't fret though, being away has given me a lot of time to think of killer musings, terrific tuesdays, wishlists, and playlists. Be ready for some awesome stuff. Well I think so anyway.

Have a lovely day.

Stay golden.

Happy Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground