Friday Favorites

Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh how I love Fridays. I love being able to reflect on my week and think of all the things that made it so special. The favorites of each day. I am so grateful for this opportunity. So now for some favorites.

1. The Matt & Kim concert. I know I keep mentioning it, but I'm so glad I go to go. They are coming back in March with Passion Pit and I have a fever to go. I have very much grown accustom to their music. plus I have this mini crush on Matt and the fact that his voice sounds great on album, and ever better live.

2. Dollar movies with new found friends/brothers.

3. Pancake Parties in the morning. We make deeelicious pancakes at our house.

4. Leather sleeves and elbow patches. Thank you, stylish parents.

[object Object]daniellaroo

5.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ROOMMATE MAKENNA. WHAT A DOLL!

6. Pizza, there is always time for pizza. Especially at midnight.

7. Texts from the Daddy-O.

[object Object]daniellaroo

8. Congratulations to El Presidente.
Let's move forward.

9. Praying out loud. Sometimes, I take the time to go into my own little private place and pray out loud to my Father in Heaven. I just sit there and talk. I talk, and I talk some more. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry. I just know that He is listening. I know that my voice is being heard, just as I know that he knows the inner most sanctums of my heart.

10. Talking to boys. Having deep conversations with them about life, love, and happiness.

11. Making decisions and the people that help you make them. Sometimes you know that you are taking the right path, but there are little doubts along the way. There are decisions that need to be made and you worry, but there are always wonderful people and moments that help you through.

12. Making it through week. Isn't it the best feeling?

What were your favorites of the week? Has it started snowing where you are? What are your plans for the weekend? Be safe. Be happy and stay golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground