Terrific Tuesday: 5 Things That Made Me SUPER HAPPY!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

1. Homemade Whole Wheat Fresh Blackberry Scones with White Chocolate Chips. Heavenly.

2. Parmesan/Garlic/Lemon Orzo. Have I ever told you that my mom is one of the best cooks on the planet?

3. When my dad says that I have a guy worth waiting for. My dad never says things like that.

4. Laughing with my sister about ridiculous things we see on pinterest. I love laughing. And when it's with my sister, I love it even more.

5. Realizing that I have a home to live in, delicious food on the table, a family, a warm bed to sleep in at night, and a feeling of security at all times...I am so blessed. I just can't explain how grateful I am.

What are you grateful for today? What made you happy this Tuesday? What is your favorite dish that your mom makes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground